2010/01/04

Lavender

I want to write about my new year. I went to Nagoya city by the bus.On the way, I could see beautiful lights.



I went to Nagoya city by the bus.on the way, I could see beautiful lights. Then I arrived at Nagoya station at 6 am of the next day after 7 hours. I got on the train and I could arrive at my parent's home at about 7 am. Then I had a breakfast. I ate these(Japanese grilled egg "Tamagoyaki" and grilled Japanese food "Satsuma age" is fried fish cake from Kagoshima, Japan.).



After taking a nap for a few hours, I went to the huge flower shop where is close to my parent's home. There are many plants in there. So I wanted to there. I found a lavender in the flower shop and I bought it. Because I had looked for it since last year. When I found it in there, I was really so happy!!!

0 件のコメント: