2010/01/07

The movie "E.T. The Extra Terrestrial"

My family likes to watch movies. So we often enjoy watching movies together since I was a child.

My mother said that my parent had gone to movie theater with me when I was a baby.

I have one memory. When I was 6 years old, I went to the movie theater with my mother and we had watched the movie "E.T. The Extra Terrestrial". But I was so scared because of the movie. So I asked my mother to go back to my home. However, my mother didn't go back to home and we kept watching the movie. So I didn't remember the story of The movie "E.T. The Extra Terrestrial" at all. On new year day, we watched the movie "E.T. The Extra Terrestrial".



I really enjoyed watching to the movie. The story was so wonderful. I was so impressed. When I was watching it , I shed my tears.

0 件のコメント: