2010/01/14

Lavender's potpourri and Hellebores

Yesterday, I left my office as soon as it was 6 pm because my friend sent me a gift . So I received it at a night. she sent me a plant of "Hellebores" and chamomile. When I told her that I couldn't get it last year and I'll plant seeds of chamomile in this spring. Then she sent me it!!! I am so happy and I thank her. I hope I'll be able to see flowers!!! By the way, Hellebores is called "Christmas rose" in Japan. Is it strange? What is called in your country?

My lavender is good. So I got some flowers to make a potpourri yesterday.



My primrose is in flower.



In the evening, I take flowers into my room because it is so cold now.

Do you know Japanese food "Hanpen"??? I ate it last night.



After having a dinner, I knitted together. Although I didn't write it, I started to knitting since a new year day. When I was a junior high school, I knitted and enjoyed knitting. However, I didn't do it recently. My mother told me how to knit again. Now, I will try to knit because it is so cold... hahaha

2 件のコメント:

David さんのコメント...

It's also called a "Christmas Rose" in English, because it flowers in winter.

And we are having a real winter in Ireland! Weeks of freezing temperatures and lots of snow. It's better this week though.

reona さんのコメント...

Hi!
Thank you for telling me!!!

I read the weather of UK.
I hope that the spring will come soon in UK!