2008/06/11

iPhone

Do you have a cellphone of Apple "iPhone"? When it was started selling in US and other, I really wanted to buy it. Many Japanese too. And finally, Japanese cellphone company "Soft Bank" will start to sell iPhone on July in Japan. So many websites and news said that a few days ago.

I heard that the percentage of Japanese who like Apple's product is higher. So there were many Apple's users when the company "Apple" was in trouble...

Anyway, I am lucky because the company of my cellphone is SoftBank. So I will be able to change the new cellphone!!! The current cellphone was bought 5 years ago... So there are not new functions in my cellphone. Of course, I can listen to the music and take photos or videos.

But my father often watches TV by his cellphone. He may be crazy because he sometimes watches TV by his cellphone while he sitting on the sofa. Of course, there is a new TV in front sofa at his home....

By the way, the computer that I bought for the first time was Apple's one. It was LC630. Have you ever watched the photo of LC630?

It wasn't expensive. I think the price was about 180,000 yen. In the past, the products of Apple were so expensive. I heard that they paid at least 1000,000 yen in order to get Apple's computers 15 years ago. Not beat around the bush, they were too expensive...

Anyway, I hope I get iPhone in the summer!

1 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

I envy you!!!!! hahaahah
did you know there are 200000 iPhones here in Brazil, although Apple didn't allow the sales?
people here unlocks the iPhone by software and we are able to use it with any cell phone company...
Steve Jobs must hate us! hahahaha