2008/06/16

My favorite music & book

Hi, could you enjoy your weekend? I could enjoy my weekend. By the way, I want to talk about my favirte music and the book. - Perfume

- Soba_ni_Iru_ne by Teruma Aoyama

- Together by MONKEY MAJIK

goo 音楽
goo 音楽

I often listen their music at home. Of course, they are popular in Japan. Especially, I was so surprised because the members of "MONKEY MAJIK" are from Canada. But their Japanese is so great. If you listen to their song, you must think they are Japanese. When I listened to the song of them for the first time, I thought they were Japanese!! You can watch their lives on You tube. Please find it if you want to watch!



- The novels of Hideo Okuda

He is a famous writer. His works are popular now. The story is about the people suffering from troubles of their bodies. Then they went to the hospital of the main character Irabu doctor. If you read the books, you must be surprised because Irabu doctor is so eccentric and funny. Yes ,He looks like a child. But he helped people who suffering from troubles of the bodies. Then they could recover and solve their problems because of Irabu doctor. I think he is something! A few months ago, I knew him books for the first time. Then I really enjoyed his world.

Exactly, life always isn't perfect. Life is so difficult. But we must stand by ourselves and enjoy our lives. I don't like a sad story... After reading books, I feel strong and the books cheer me. I think it is enough that there are only a few people who understand me.



I found his English book. If you find it, please read it. I think you must think there is happiness around us and it is all right there we don't live all people. It is happy that there are only a few people who belive and understand us.

Now, I'm reading the English book "In the pool" in order to study English although I had read Japanese one.





Now, I have a friend who suffering from troubles. Then I told her about the novels of Okuda. After telling, she called me and she told me that she read the book. I think I will tell somebody who suffering from troubles.

Do you have any books like them?

0 件のコメント: