2008/06/22

New project & living alone

I wrote about my job and I have been busy. Yes, I was going to launch the new project. The planning and sales department want to release the new service on Aug. But the schedule is so hard...

I attended a few meeting about the new project. I really understood their requests. But the cost of the new project is so high. So we decided to release a few functions of the new service. Then other will be released after Aug.

I will find a new living place and take the summer vacations. But I don't know that I will be able to take vacations. Of course, I will try! Because I want to meet my parents and they want to meet me.

Recently, my mother misses me and she wants to live with me together. I really know her feeling. Because there is nobody to know her in Nagoya. My father goes to his office and enjoy chatting with others. She is lonely...

In the past, Japanese used to live with their family together. It was usual. But people get out their house and live in the city to get the jobs. So there are old people living alone or with their wife or husband. I heard that it is usual that people get out their home in US when they are 20 years. However, European is different. Many European live in their family together.

How is your country?

4 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

It is a chaos!
Many young people often leave their home, but live nearby their parents home.
Many people live with their parents, although they are rich.
Many people live with their parents because they are poor.

Brazil is a mess! hahahaha
By the way, are japanese people reported about the prince visiting here?

reona さんのコメント...

Ba:
Thank you for the comment!

I could understand!!!
I read the website about Japanese price.

According to that,
he had visited in your country!

Could you meet him?

ba さんのコメント...

Unfortunately, I was at work. But he came to a college nearby and at least I saw his car... hahaha
Now he is known here by his kindness, he's disobeyed all the protocols: shoke mey people's hands, gave an old woman a hug, spoke in portuguese... I think he liked here.

I'm waiting for you now... come on, in 2014 we will hold a World Cup!!

reona さんのコメント...

Ba:
Oi!
I am sorry that you couldn't see him.
But I am glad to hear the voices of Brazil.

If I have a chance, I'd like to see him!
hahaha

I'm waiting for world cup, too!!!