2008/06/12

Where's my new living place?

Hi, how are you? I am fine. Although I had been busy.

By the way, I want to change my living place. If I couldn't find my new living place, I have to renew a lease on Aug. So I will try to find the new apartment on July and prepare to be ready for my move soon.

Why?

I have some reasons...

- the rent

The rent is so expensive because I live in the place where is close to Shinjyuku Station. Of course, I can save the time to go to the office. But the company doesn't support the money of my apartment. In the past, old Japanese companies paid the money of the employee's living. But now, I think many companies stops paying the money to cost cut.

So I'd like to save money. If I lived in new apartment, I must get on the train for a few hours. But I don't mind. If I get on the train, I will just read the book or sleep. hahaha

- the noise



Because I live in the place where is close to the center of Tokyo, the noise is awful while midnight and weekend... Even the night... Young people gathered the convenience shop or supermarkets where are close to my apartment in the midnight and they shout!!! I can't believe it at all...

- the parks and natures

You know I love natures and parks. Unfortunately, there isn't a park around my apartment. So I sometimes get on the train for 30 mins and I enjoy feeling nature. If it is possible, I would like to live in the new apartment of Chofu station and enjoy natures.

You may read the article about Jindaiji. It is close to Chofu station. I like Chofu. So I may live in there.

Anyway, I have to find good apartments. I will see them after finish looking for them.

5 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

send me some pictures of the neighborhood!

ba さんのコメント...

reona, just one question: i'm about to send you a package... may i send you at the usual address???

匿名 さんのコメント...

hi reona, sorry for not contact you for such a long time. but i still read your blog from time to time. yeah, i also moving out from where i rent now,i need to find a house near to train station.At the moment i still need to take a bus trip to the train station and sometime the bus just not punctuate. Other than that of course i can save some money.

reona さんのコメント...

Alex:
Hi!
How are you?
I don't chat with you for a long time!
Thank you for reading my blog!

By the way,
you will find to a house?
Wow!

Me, too!

I hope you can find a nice house!

Please take care!

reona さんのコメント...

Ba:
Thank you for the comment!

I'm not leaving my house.
So don't worry.
If I move, I will tell you my address at once!