2008/06/21

Japanese actor Masakazu Tamura

In the past, I wrote about Japanese actor Mr.Tamura. (If you doon't know about him, please read this.) So you may know him. Since a few week, his most popular TV "Furuhata Ninzaburou" drama had been broadcasted on TV. Of course, had I watched them!!!

This TV drama had finished. However, there are many fans of Furuhata in Japan and they hope that it will start again.



By the way, I had met him 10 years ago. When I'd arrived at the hotel "New ortani", he'd gotten out from the shop "Christian Dior"!!! Then I had been socked because he was so good looking and he was something!!! I had been excited!!! Then he got on the taxi. It was about only 10 mins!! But it is true that he is cool!!!

His father Tsumasaburo Bando was an actor too. And he was a hero in the past. So you may know him and watch his films. Anyway, please try to watch Mr.Tamura's movies or TV dramas if you have a chance.

0 件のコメント: