2007/01/11

Japanese new year days #2

On new year day, I ate Osechi with my family after waking up. They were very delicious.

After eating Osechi, we ate the chocolate Mike sent me!!! It is very delicious. My family enjoyed eating it. Thanks, Mike!!!

By the way, I watched other countrie's TV program on TV for hours.
- Extras


- Re:Genesis


They were very interesting. I want to watch these TV programs. - The IT Crowd


- The Office


After watching them, My mother and I cooked "Mizutaki" as dinner. We enjoyed eating Mizutaki with my family and drinking a lot of wine.


I ate them too much. But they were very delicious.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi reona
I'm pleased you enjoyed the chocolate with your family!
The office and extras are very popular here. I think they are so funny. Did you find them funny? Did they have subtitles?
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment.

Yeah,we enjoyed eating the chocolate.
It was very delicious!!!
Thanks!

I only watched extras.
It was very funny and I like.
But I can't watch office yet.
I will try wath them.

They have subtitles.
Japanese TV "wowow" broadcast them .
http://wowow.co.jp/