2007/01/23

My birthdaty

21 th of Jan was my birthday. After waking up, I got a wonderful present from Mike!!! Mike, Thank you so much!!!

They were a bottle of champagne and message card.

I can't express my joy.

I went out in order to have a lunch with my mother and brother. I ate a lot of Italian dishes.





After lunch, we went back to my home and eat a birthday cake and drink champagne that Mike sent me with them. The bottle of champagne tasted very good!!! Mike,Thank you!!!

My birthday of this year was very wonderful.

3 件のコメント:

lizze さんのコメント...

Happy (belated) Birthday! I am to read that you had a good one :)

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
glad you had a good day .....
Italian food is some of the best ...
and your most welcome, so happy you enjoyed the champagne!!
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Lizze:Thanks!!!

Mike: You are very kind!!!
I thank you so much!