2007/01/27

Where is my credit card?

I am stupid... Why? Ago a few days, I accessed the website of JR and ordered the tickets of Narita express by my credit card because I will leave Japan on 30th of Jan. Then, I planed to get 2 tickets at Harajyuku station. If I get tickets, I have to show my credit card and say the number of order. At first, I thought to go to Harajyuku by walk and buy something in there. I planed to get tickets after shopping. Today, I left my home at 1 pm and kept walking to Harajyuku for a hours and I bought things. So I went to Harajyuku station.Then I tried to get tickets. But.... I forgot my credit card. I saw my wallet again. Yes, I am stupid. I remembered that I put my credit card into other wallet at last night. So I gave up to get tickets and kept walking to my home for 1 hours. I arrived at my home at 3:40 pm...I was very tired because I walked a lot. Anyway,I have to go to the JR station tomorrow. I have to check my wallet before going to the JR stations.

0 件のコメント: