2007/01/26

The movie "Death note" & Suo's new movie

I waked up a little at 7 am.

I will eat this oatcakes that Mike send me and yogurt and drink a cup of coffee as a breakfast.



By the way, I want to talk about Japanese movies. - Death note - last name

This movie is very good!!! I recommend!

- "Soredemo Boku wa yatte masen"(Even So, I Didn't Do It ).(English website is here)
You must know this movie's director "Masayuki Suo" because he made the movie "Shall we dance?"



He loves the movies of Ozu and he wanted to become a movie's director. Then he made some funny and interesting other movies. Do you know them? - "Fanshi dansu" - "Shiko funjatta " I like Suo's movies. So I want to the his next movie and the movie of "death note - the last name".

4 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

yes, i know "shall we dance" and the japanese version is much MUCH better than the american one!
it is very funny! and makes me want to dance ballroom dance even more! hahaha

reona さんのコメント...

Ba;
Thank you for the comment.

How are you?
I really don't talk with you for many days.

I am glad you like the original of Japanese movie "Shall we dance?" and I agree with you.

I hope that you watch his other movies.
They are very funny!!!

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I just watched the clip of Death Note ... I must see that ....!!
I have the DVD of Shall we Dance and I agree the Japanese version is so much better.. I don't think I can get his other movies with sub titles but I will try again..
take care
Mikepostgate5

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment and wonderful present!!!

Yeah, You must see the movie "The death note".