2006/04/21

Dust ???

Dust ??? We have a regular meeting every Fridays. Today too! It started in our meeting room at 9:30 am. After he of another department talked about a new system, he looked at his cloths. Then he said ,"What is it? My shirt is dirty because there are some dusts on my shirt". Everybody who were in a meeting room ,include me looked at his shirt. Then I noticed white dust of his shirt because I was aside of him. It was true that there were a lot of white dusts on his shirt. Then he understood. It were not dusts!! It were powders of laundry soap! When I listened to his words, I couldn't stop laughing. Why were there powders of laundry soap on his shirt despite washing his shirt? I know he married and he has a son. So I tought - His wife might only put his shirts into a washing machine. - His wife might not turn on a button of starting a washing machine after putting his shirt into there. - His wife might think doing washing something was only putting powders of laundry soap on. I hope that she didn't turn on a button of starting a washing machine because she forgot it.

4 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

ha ha that's pretty funny.....
especially in a meeting, ha ha.......
maybe his wife doesn't want to wash his shirts any more and thinks he should do them him self,so she doesn't switch the washing machine on to teach him a lesson??
have a good weekend
take care
Mike

ba さんのコメント...

do you want to know what i think?
honestly, i'm almost sure that he tried to wash his shirt by himself. and he did all wrong! hahaha

reona さんのコメント...

Hi,Mike and Ba!

Thanks for comments!

hahaha.

your anwswers are funny.

I want to ask him someday.hahaha

yo さんのコメント...

Hi, my name is chris, nice meeting you all. Hope we can be friend.
I was looking for beautiful ocean photo but i ended up reading this funny post ^^. hahaha...