2006/04/03

Is it possible to take a day off?

Now, I am thinking about when I will take a day off. On Saturday,I got up at 10 am to attend the company's meeting .Then I went to Kokusai tenji jyo. It took 1 hours by trains and I arrived at 12 pm. Kokusai tenji jyo is a big hall that events are ofen held in. I found the dog show in a different hall when I looked for the place where the meeting would be held .I really wanted to see a dog show but I went to the place of the meeting. Already,there were some people who sit on the sofa. I found my co-worker and I chatted with her while waiting for the time because the meeting would start 12:30 pm. I heard about the meeting for the first time because my boss had entered our company on last year and he didn't know about the detail of meeting. All of employees gathered to attend the meeting. My company has branches in major cities. From Hokkaidou to Okinawa. Everyone had to attend the meeting. I heard that some of them had got airplanes or trains to attend it. I really thanked because I didn't need to get up early. I heard that the meeting costs were at least 5 millions yen. How crazy!! After chatting with them,the meeting had started. We sat on nice chairs like a theater while the meeting. Unfortunately,to tell the truth,it was boring for me. Only me? I could say "No!". Because some of employees slept while the meeting. The meeting was over at 5 pm. Today,I had a question. Can I take a day off instead of attending the meeting? So I send my co-worker and I asked him that we could take a day off. But he didn't know. I hope that I will take a day off because I couldn't go to Ohanami on Saturday.

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

meeting at 12:30pm... right after the lunch? wow.......... at least did they serve some coffee for you?

and i think nobody would sleep if you were at the dog contest...

i hope you can go to ohanami and relax a lot soon!!!

reona さんのコメント...

Hi!

I could go to ohanami last week!
Thanks!!