2006/04/03

My postcard

I forgot not posting the important article about my post card. At first,Ba sent me a nice postcard. I really thanked him when I found it in a mail box. Then I had gone to shops to get a nice postcard . I bought some postcards at a shop because I waver over choosing a postcard. But I managed to decide a postcard I would send him because of my personal reason. And I had sent him a post card about 3 week ago. I had been worried whether my post card would be arrived at him. Finally,it managed to arrive at him! I am really glad! And Congratulations,Ba! I will send you a postcard again! Of course I will do that if I will go to Langkawi in this year.

3 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

really, i have no words to describe my joy when i got your post card. you chose a gorgeous one!!!!

Thank you very VERY much, reona!!!!!

oh, and about your trip to langkawi, here is a quote from a brazilian writer: 'at the end, everything finishes fine. if they don't it's because it is not finished yet'. So, if you won't go to langkawi it's because you are not supposed to go, something much better may happen! let's think positive, right? :D

Thank you once again! I loved it!

reona さんのコメント...

Hi,Ba!

Thanks for the comment!!

I hope that I will meet with you someday and I will eat delicious foods at your dad's restaurant.
hahaha!

匿名 さんのコメント...

so do i!!!!