2006/04/24

"Kung Fu Hustle","Kung fu"

I watched movies because there weren't interesting programs on TV. - "Kung Fu Hustle","Kung fu" These movies were recommended by my ex co-worker who is Chinese last year. I like Stephen Chow's movies and sometimes watch his movies when I want to change my mind. I usually watch "Shaolin Soccer". I think it was very nice and was not only action. I think it was a comedy , action, and drama movie! After watching "Kung Fu Hustle","Kung fu",I was very satisfied with them. How nice!! If you want to laugh and know what is important to us, I will recommend you Stephen Chow's movies. By the way,when I was a childhood,I love Asian movies. I and my brother had watched Jackie Chan's movies. When I was a child, he was a star among Japanese children. I can't forget that I and my brother had gone to watch "Project A" But now,I don't watch his movies at all. I especially like "HERO","Kung Fu Hustle","Kung fu",""Shaolin Soccer".

3 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

i've watched 'shaolin soccer' and it is AWESOME!!!! very funny!!!

but... why don't you want to watch jackie chan's movies anymore?????? i like him very much.

thanx for the recommendation!

reona さんのコメント...

Hi,Ba!!

Thank you for your comment.

I am glad you like 'shaolin soccer'!!

I don't have a special reason that I don't watch Jackis chan's movies.

Recently,I knew a fact that he has a son!

Do you know it?
His son played a movie like a father!!

ba さんのコメント...

no, i didn't know that... i wonder if he makes that incredible things his father does.
thank you!