2006/04/25

Rafting on Tone river

Tone River of Gunma Prefecture is a famous river as water sports. I especially like water sports. When I had been to Australia, I had done rafting in The Tully River of Cairns and enjoyed it for a day. Today,I looked at the website of Japanese SNS "mixi" and found a event of doing rafting. I will apply for it. In Japan, Nagara river of Gifu prefecure and Tone River are famous as water sports. Once, I had gone to Nagara river for busineess. When I had been to there, it was impossible to do rafthing because of winter and my work. My co-worker and I had worked for 2 days in Gifu.We could went around Gifu city after our work. Then we had seen a castle of Gifu,Nagaragawa river and Nagara River Ukai together. It was first time to visit Gifu for us. We never seen Nagara River Ukai and we wanted to see it. After sightseeing ,We went to a ticket center to see Nagara River Ukai and we bought a ticket. Finally we could get on a ship "Yakata bune" after about 1 hours. We could see a night view during getting on "Yakata bune" and eating dinner. I want to go to Nagara River again. If I go to there, I want to do rafting and watching Nagara River Ukai again!

2 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

wow it must be awesome because the landscapes are very beutiful!!!

just one question: did you get onto this boat of the picture?

i wish you can go to do rafting soon!

reona さんのコメント...

ba:
I hope that I will be able to do rafting on June!

I got that one the net.
When I had gone to there,I didn't have a digital camera.