2006/10/06

Bad cold



I am still coughing and I was said that I look pale yet by co-workers.

I took days off until yesterday. After I had worked on Saturday, I felt worse. But I had to go to the library to rent some books of Yoga and novels. After that, I had gone back to my home and slept for all day.

Anyway, I am better now. By the way, I can't do somepose of Yoga yet.(Tree Pose Vrksasana)

By the way, what do you eat when you have a cold?

I often eat hot Japanese noodle "Udon" and rice porridge "Okayu" when I have a cold.

When I was a child, my mother made hot Japanese noodle "Udon" with boiled eggs and onions. But at this time, I couldn't make them at all. So I ate only rice with Nattou since last saturday.



I found this website. If you eat Nattou, you may be surprised at the smell of Nattou.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I'm sorry to hear you had a cold , hope your feeling better now.
I remember when I was a child my mother used to make some kind of food from Arrowroot , it was sort of like a porridge, I don't know why she made it?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrowroot
Now I probably eat soup if I feel unwell butt for a cold I take vitamin C with zinc tablets ... they seem to help it clear up faster.
You have talked about natto before .. ..and I have read that foreign people find the smell strange ..ha ha...
i really want to try it but I can't find anyway to buy it here because it is a fresh food .. I read that maybe there are frozen types but I haven't found it yet...
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment.
When I watched the documentary on TV, Frech man ate Nattou and rice!!!
I was very surprised!
You may be able to eat Nattou.hahaha

If I have a chance to go to England, I will bring Nattou for you!