2006/10/11

The places where you want to go

At last night, I watched one interesting documentary program on TV. It was about foreigners who visited in Japan and stayed the guest house.

A man who came from England 3 years ago has lived in the guest house and he works as an English teacher by the working visa. At first, he had a dream. But his dream couldn't come true in Japan. He said that he must think his life again because he is 29 years.

Other man came to France. He has been to Japan many times. After he makes money in Frech, he comes to Japan every year. His dream is to be a photographer in French and to work at the French newspaper companies. When he stays in Japan, he takes photos of Japan.

A man from America goes to Akihabara every day in order to play games at the game centers. He said that there aren't game centers like Japan in his country. He enjoys playing games at the games centers.

Some of foreigners save money like foods when they stay in Japan. Because they want to go to Roppongi and enjoy the nights in Roppongi.

Very interesting.

When I go to other countries, I often go to the supermakert. I want to feel the life of the countries. When I was in 20s, I often go to Duty free's shops in order to buy things cheaper than Japan. But recently, I don't often go to there.

Where do you go if you visit in Japan?

5 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

I want to visit onsens, tokyo tower, kyoto shrines, sakura flowers, summer festival to see people in yukatas, garden of monet and many other things. hehe

匿名 さんのコメント...

me too...especially mother nature

reona さんのコメント...

Piccola:
Thank you for the comment.
I have never been to Tokyo tower yet.
hahaha
Do you plan to visit in Japan?

Alex:
Hello.Thank you for the comment.
nature is good.
I like it.

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
well I want to see many things in Japan ..ha ha .. I will never have enough time...
I want to see gardens, temples and old architecture, I would like to try staying in a Ryokan, I want to see the hustle and bustle of modern Tokyo, I want to travel by shinkansen, see mount Fuji , visit museums with samurai relics, I would especially like to visit places associated with the film makers Ozu and Kurosawa..... and many many more things too ... oh yes and I want to visit when the sakura is flowering...
most of all I want to try as many kinds of Japanese food and drink and all types of restaurant ...ha ha
I really must save my money and try to visit one day
take care
mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment.
Mt.Fuji is good.
When I was a student, I climbed up it!
I will guide you if you visit Japan.