2006/10/07

Hawaii of Japan

Before, I had gone to Hawaii and I really enjoyed Hawaii. I wanted to live in Hawaii at that time. Hawaii is one of the place I love.

By the way, I want to watch one Japanese movie now.

"Hula Girls"(The website of English is this)



This movie is a true impression story about "Joban Hawaiian center" and people supported a born of "Joban Hawaiian Center". Please look at this if you want to know more. This movie exhibited at the Academy Award best Foreign Language Film Award section as a Japanese representative. The website of Toronto International film is this. I have never been to Joban Hawaiian Center yet. But I want to watch this movie.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi reona
thanks for talking about this film!!!
It is a very interesting story.... also a little strange,
I want to see this movie now ..ha ha
I will look out for a DVD release ,
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Hello.
Yeah,I want to watch this movie.
I like watching fula dance too.

I hope you will enjoy this movie later!
I will tell you if I watch this movie.