2006/10/16

Selling yourself

I am thinking about my work and my life since last week.

By the way, I watched one TV program at last night. It was a TV program of England.

The title of it was "Selling yourself".

It was a documentary of job interviews. 4 people tried to get a job and they took job interviews. It was very interesting. Their characters were different. After taking job interviews, one woman could get a job.

By the way, I like taking job interviews. I think it is a good chance to check the offices and people when we take job interviews.

So I checked a office, people of companies and other when I took job interviews.

Before, I checked the rest room too.

Because it is important that the places where we spend for a lot of hours are good.

Do you like taking job interviews?

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
well , it is a long time since I had a job interview ... however , recently I had to conduct interviews with people wanting to work for our company ... that was a very interesting experience. I found it very difficult to work out who would be a good employee ...

It is very difficult to know when you take a new job if it will be fun or satisfying, so I guess it's a good find out as much as you can about any company before you take the job.
We are lucky to have choices I guess, many people won't get a choice.

Interviews can be very stressful so people love those programmes here .. some want to learn good techniques but others just want to see people do badly ..ha ha

please take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment.

Yeah,you are right.

But I sometimes had pleasant discussions with them when I took job interviews.
It may be only my work.
(Engineer is strange.hahaha)

Anyway,the TV program "Selling yourself " was interesting.

I want to watch other episode.