2006/10/11

How will YouTube change?

I woke up at 3 am although I didn't set the alarm of the clock.

By the way, there was a big news today.

Google bought YouTube



Since a few months, I had read the news about YouTube had been looking for the companies that would buy YouTube. Finally, Google bought YouTube.

Before Google bought YouTube, I had uploaded the video on Google video and YouTube because I thought YouTube had been trying to find a way to run the service as money. That is right. I had prepared to upload other website if YouTube might be finished. But I don't need to upload YouTube and Google video now for now.

I am very interested in the service of YouTube more.

1 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
the original You Tube was lucky, it became popular so fast
that large record companies and film /T.V. companies didn't know what to do about copyright issues.
I was surprised that companies such as Sony didn't take legal action against You Tube. I think this was because the service was free. However now Google who are a much larger company with more money are the owners of You Tube , I am worried that the content will be restriced because of copyright issues.
We will have to wait and see.
take care
Mike