2008/07/23

Forest of Fuchu city

In the midnight, I talked with my old friend and we promise to meet on next day.
My friend lives in Fuchu city.

A few months ago, I watched the TV program about Fuchu.
According to it, there is a big park and forest, museums etc.
So I told my friend about it because my friend didn't know about it at all.

Then we arrived at Fuchu station at 3 pm.
We left the station and went to the museum at frist.
Unfortunately, exhibitions weren't shown in the museum.
So we walked around the park while seeing trees.
There are people playing a guitar, catching bugs, reading books etc.

In addition, it was so cooler than cities of buildings because of lots of trees.

I always think that why the Tokyo metropolitan government builds only buildings in the public.
I want the Tokyo metropolitan government to build parks or grow trees.
If there are some trees in the cities of Tokyo, the heats of summer might be cooler.

Because in urban areas it is especially hot due to the heat island phenomenon. This phenomenon causes the temperatures in urban areas to rise far more than those in surrounding areas. Yes, my apartment and office too...

So why the Tokyo metropolian government and Japanese government try not to build many buildings?

I can't understand at all.

Anyway, I could see beautiful trees on last weekend.
After walking around the park, we went to back to the center of Fuchu.
I found one temple "Ookuni tama temple".

My friend told me about this temple and famous festivels.


The temple was built in 111 and designated as a nationally important cultural property.

After seeing the temple, we decided to have a dinner at Japanese restaurant "Izakaya".
You may know izakaya because I often wrote about it.

Then we entered one Japanese Izakaya and drank beer and eat delicious foods.
I could enjoy Chofu city!
If I move my living place, I might live in Chofu.

2 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

Very nice, I hope you were able to get rid of the hot weather!
I just didn't understand one thing: the city's name is Fuchu or Chofu?

reona さんのコメント...

ba:
Hi,Ba.

Thank you for reading my blog and comment!

I wish the weather will be colder...
(Many japanese hope that.)

City is Fuchu!
I mistook!!!
Sorry!