2008/07/30

Simple food is best!

Well, I know that many foreigners don't like the smell of Nattou and they can't eat Nattou.

Indeed, some of Japanese can't eat Nattou because of the smell.

When I watched Japanese TV shows at TV, one Greek man said that he could eat Nattou with one thing.

What is that?

The answer is olive oil!!!


I was so surprised at all.


People tried to eat Nattou with Olive oil.
They said that nattou with Olive oil was so delicious!!!

According to the TV shows, Olive oil of Greek is so good and Greek is the top country to use Olive oil in the world.

One Greek man living in Japan eat Japanese noodle with olive oil!!!

He put olive oil into the noodle's sauce "Tsuyu" and he eats them.

He said that Japanese noodle "Soba" becomes Italian pasta.

I will try to do that soon because there are dried Japanese soba at my home.

My family likes olive oil for a long time and we use olive oil when we grill meats or vegetables etc.

And olive oil can be used as dressing oil of salad.
My father often uses olive oil for health and he eats breads with olive oil.

At last night, I made a summer vegetable's salad.
(Japanese eggplant,cucumber,Jew's mallow)
The reason that I use summer vegetables is summer vegetables make our bodies cold.

And the recipe was so simple.

- cut vegetables and boil them by hot water

- make dressing sauce(vineger,soy sauce,olive oil,pepper)

- put dressing sauce on boiled vegetables

When I am tired, I can eat healthy foods without many time.
Besides, I add cutting Tofu and tomato.



Sometimes, I use Ponzu and olive oil.

Although it is so easy, the taste is so good.

Some people think it isn't easy to make Japanese dishes.
But I think it is easy.
It is a fact that we don't eat luxury dishes every day.

For example, Sushi, Yakiniku, Sukiyaki etc.
We make simple Japanese dishes to eat.

In addition, many Japanese women work and so they can't cook luxury dishes every day.

If you don't believe that, please try to make Hiyayakko.
We often eat Hiyayakko in the summer.

If there are tofu and soy sauce at your home, you can eat Japanese dish "Hiyayakko" after cutting tofu and putting soy sauce on tofu.

Because I am writting about foods, I feel hungry.
After work, I will buy summer vegetables at supermarket and make simple salad with olive oil at home.

0 件のコメント: