2008/07/09

The movie 'Billy Elliot'

At last night, I couldn't sleep at all. I tried to sleep but I gave up.

Then I decided to watch movies and TV drama.

At first, I watched the movie 'Billy Elliot' of UK.



Before watching that, I had known that.
The reviews of that were nice.
However, I didn't have a chance to watch that.

The story was about a boy who lived in UK and wanted to become a dancer of ballet.
His father didn't allow him to go to the lesson at first.
So he tried to keep going to the lesson a secret.

His teacher told him that he should take an exam of Royal ballet and leave the town. But his family wasn't rich.
His father worked in the coal mine's company and his father kept striking of coal mine with co-workers.

One day, the father found his secret.
Yes, the father saw his son dancing with girls.

Father was angry but father tried to make money.

So they went to London in order to take an exam of Royal ballet in UK.

I know that all of story.
But I don't write about that.

While watching the movie, I was so impressed and the movie cheered me.

It is important for me that movies cheer me.

If you don't watch the movie 'Little dancer', please check it out!

0 件のコメント: