2008/07/05

The life without any computers

Well, some knows that my computer has been broken now.

So I have to live without my computer every day.
Why did I buy a new computer?

The reason is simple.

I don't have just money to buy a new computer.

Of course, it isn't convenient to live without computers.
Especially, on weekends...

I can use a computer while I am at my office or internet cafes.
Before, I used to go to internet cafes.
But I don't go to there at all because I have to pay money.
So I have to get many emails after weekends.

But my life will change soon.
Because my friend will give me her pc.

In addition, for free!!!

Her pc isn't new. But I don't mind at all.

Because I just access the internet and watch movies or listen to the music on the pc.

But I think it is a good experience for me to live without any computers.
I really understand that I depend on computers and internet.

I know that it is so useful to use computers.
However I sometimes feel it is so tried.
Because there are lots of informations.
I have to check out them and collect the right informations.

Could you put up with living without any computers?

Although I will keep putting up with living without them for a while.

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

I remember I was almost sick when I wasn't able to chat with you because I was in Poços de Caldas! hahaha
I'm glad you'll have a pc again!

reona さんのコメント...

Ba:
Thank you for the comment!

Yes,I remember, too!

I will get a pc soon!
But it isn't new.hahaha