2006/03/26

3 days or 6 days?

I went to the travel agency on Sunday in order to reserve the tour of Golden week of Japanese holidays. Golden week of this year is from April 29 to May 7. It is true that I had gone to Penang on January but I want to go to Malaysia again. Because I could stay for only a few days in Penang when I had gone to Penang on January. I would like to stay in Malaysia for 1 month if it is possible. So I had planed to go to Malaysia on Golden week. I went to the travel agency with high expectations that my holidays of Golden week will become wonderful. When I arrived at the travel agency of Shinjyuku,there were already many people who planned trips in there. Then I looked at the holiday brochures of Malaysia and waited for my turn. After 30 mins,I managed to start discussing my plans with a travel agency. But I eventually couldn't reserve the tour of Langkawi. If I would stay in Langkawi for only 3 days,it was possible to go to Langkawi on Golden week. Now,I am thinking about the time when I will go to Langkawi. I hope that I will stay in Langkawi for at least 6 days. By the way,I have no plan of Golden week now. So I have to think about it because Golden week will come soon.

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

wow the way you talk about malaysia it must be a very nice country. (honestly i know only the formula 1 circuit - in kuala lampur - when i watch it on tv.)

what is malaysia like? is it true that it is moist and warm?

i hope you decide it soon!

best wishes,
ba.

ps: i would LOVE to invite you for coming to brazil (you can enjoy lots of things here in sao paulo even for just one week), but i'm out of cash and i'm studying only, so we'll have to wait a little longer... :( (sigh)

reona さんのコメント...

I think that malaysia is nice!

I heard that there are beautiful oceans and beaches ,mangroves in Langkawi.
There are a lot of natures in Langkawi.

Eco-tours of Langkawi are very famous.

I would like to do scuba diving in Paya island.
http://www.eastmarine.com.my/
http://www.langkawi-net.com/information/paya.htm

It is close to Langkawi.
when I went to Penang,I couldn't go to Paya Island.

Paya Island is a famous scuba diving place of Malaysia
which a coral reef and tropical fish can watch.

When I went to Penang of Malaysia,I didn't feel moist.
But when I will go to there in monsoon season ,I might feel moist.

ps:Of course,I would like to go to Brazil!