2006/03/08

sign up!

Yesterday,I signed up for a SNS group that people enjoy doing scuba diving. Because I recently would like to do diving. My dad used to do diving and enjoyed doing diving for years. He used to take my family to Okinawa in order to do diving. While my dad done diving in Okinawa,we were waiting for him on the boat. He said to me that Okinawa's ocean was very beautiful. I understand him. Indeed,people who did scuba diving in Okinawa said to me same words. When I was a child,I couldn't do diving. So I enjoyed swimming or snorkeling in the ocean. Although I couldn't do diving at all, I could understand that Okinawa's ocean were fantastic. Because I could see the white sand beaches and clarity of the water when I went to Okinawa. If we can do scuba diving,we can see valuable corals and beautiful tropical fishes into Okinawa's ocean. When I went to Hawaii,I done snorkeling in Hanauma Bay. I heard that the many corals had died in there because of disruption of ecosystem. But while I did snorkeling in there,I could find many beautiful tropical fishes. After going to Hawaii,I hoped that I will do diving someday. So I signed up for the group "Enjoy do scuba diving". I look forward to doing scuba diving in Okinawa.

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

i hope we can see some beautiful pictures of your adventure!

and about the release, as we hear in videogames, 'misson accomplished'! thank goodness, let's to stage 2(00.000.000)!

best wishes and take a nice rest!