2006/03/29

me growing

Without breakfast. Today I couldn't eat breakfast at all because of the medical check. Employee can get a checkup once a year in Japan. It is established by Japanese labor law. The company have to bear all amount of the payment of employee's checkups. Yesterday I wrote a interview sheet about my condition before getting a medical checkup. I went out at 11 am to get a medical check up. On my way to the hospital,I looked at cherry blossoms of "Hibiya park" for a while. I waited for my turn after I arrived at the hospital.The nurse called my name and so I stood up.Then I said my name to her and the medical checkup started. At first,I had a X-ray. It was a jab of medical checkup. If the nurse gave me a shot at first to do a blood test, I would be rather frightened. It was lucky for me. Then my vision and my blood pressure was checked. The next target was my blood. I never felt pain of injections when I had done a blood test many times. After all tests,I met the doctor. She asked me about my condition. I said her about my headache. Of course I am very health. Except having the headache. Finally,she said that I would had to check my headache again. Then she called the nurse and I had to make a reservation. It was 12 pm when I was liberated after all medical checkup. Then I looked for food as my lunch! I bought fries because I was so hungry. Then I dropped into the Hibiya park to eat lunch.My lunch was so delicious because the weather was nice. The most pleasure of this medical checkup is that I grew taller than last year although I am not a child.

3 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

and, by any chance, she didn't tell you that awful things you were afraid of, did she? (things like 'you're old' and other silly ones)

and i was pretty surprised about your growth!! it is the very first time i see this happening! hahaha
by the way, are you a tall person?

take care,
ba.

reona さんのコメント...

Hi!
she really was afraid of earthquakes.

I am not tall!

匿名 さんのコメント...

sorry, i was talking about the doctor... :)