2006/03/13

Don't watch this if you don't want to cry.

After I wake up this morning, I saw the news websites and I found the news about the book "Tokyo Tower". Once,I had posted the article about "Tokyo Tower". 東京タワー I couldn't stop shedding my tears while reading "Tokyo Tower".It was for first time to me. I don't know the more impressed books than "Tokyo Tower". Anyway,the news said that the television version of "Tokyo Tower" will be shown on TV in this summer! According to the news,Japanese actress Yuuko Tanaka will play a role of Lily Frankey's mother. The news said

 "Don't read This book on the subways 
if you don't hope that anyone watch your crying."
It was correct because I fell many tears on my face when I got on not only the airplane,but also the train. If I had known the right advice,I would stop reading "Tokyo Tower" in front of people. In addition,the news said that the sales number of "Tokyo Tower" became 1200 thousand.Under the Japanese present conditions that do not sell of a recent book Under the present situation that many books I look forward to the television version of "Tokyo Tower". Of course, If you don't want to cry, Don't watch the television version of "Tokyo Tower"!

4 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

i'm looking foward to the portuguese translation of this book... so far i was able to cry only with takeshi kitano's 'dolls'...

reona さんのコメント...

Hi,ba!

Thanks for the comment!

I am glad because you often see my blog.

Yeah,I want you to read "Tokyo Tower"!
Really great book!

I watched "dools"!
I didn't say that.

I like his movies too!

匿名 さんのコメント...

wow, thank you for watching 'dolls'!
what did you think about it??? i'd love to discuss about it with you!!

best wishes,
ba.

ps: your blog is awesome! hahaha

reona さんのコメント...

Hi,Ba!

Thanks for the comment.

After watching "dools",
I thought story was wonderful.

In addition,
The image of this movie was very fantastic.

After I often watched Takeshi Kitano's movies,
I was very surprised because his movies were dynamic and subtle at the same time.

You are right.
Because "dools" became one of the movies I like!