2006/03/23

Another appeared!

You might say to me ,"Again?". Another service will appear in Japan on March 27. Again!! It is new social networking service. "rakuten hiroba links" will start in Japan on March 27. The Japanese company "rakuten" looks like Japanese "Amazon". "rakuten" bought many companies,the portal websites "infoseek" and "lycos","linkshare", the website of travel,finance company,baseball team "rakuten eagles" etc. Many people look at the website "rakuten" and they buy things on the net. There are clothes,books,food,drinks,tours,tickets,DVD,etc on rakuten. "rakuten" provide many things on the virtual and in the real life. Of course,Nintendo DS lite! By the way,what can we do on new service "rakuten hiroba links"? There is a different thing than another Social Networking Services. It has an Affiliate system! If they buy things on "rakuten", they can review things they bought. Then if another persons look at their comments and buy same thing, You can get the point like money and you can use points when you buy things on "rakuten". Social Networking Service became a boom in Japan. Why? It is widely thought that starting social networking service is a good opportunity for internet business in Japan. For 3 years,new services appeared on the net. Some of those disappear from us. If you want to become a member of Japanese SNS services, you have to ask your friends to send you a email of invitation. Do I want to have an account of "rakuten hiroba links"? To tell the truth,I don't know. Because I already have some accounts of Social networking service. I don't want to have accounts more! I heard funny story about social networking services. Some of members are crazy for social networking services. Then they look at those all day without their bedtimes. I respect their endurance! Because now, I can't put up with sleepiness although I went to sleep at 4 am last night.

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

hahaha i've forgotten your wish about the Nintendo ds!!!

how often do you buy things on the internet?

and, hey, don't say that about SNS! afterall it was through one i met you! :D

best wishes,
ba.

ps: as soon as i can read japanese i will visit rakuten, ok?

reona さんのコメント...

Hi,Ba!
Thanks for the comment.

I ofen buy things on the internet.
Well,I bought books,cosmetics,food such as rice this month.

I have bought things on the net for about 7 years because I couldn't go to the stores on weekdays.

I think you will be surprised if you will look at the website of rakuten.
Because there are almost things on rakuten.