2006/03/29

Helmet

After work,I went back home. Then I looked at the website because X told me about nice amine "mushishi". When it was 10 pm,there is a earthquake in Tokyo. It was not big but long. As always,I turned on the TV news and looked at the news of website. After a few mins, the news said that earthquake magnitude of Tokyo was 2. There are some earthquakes in Tokyo. The earthquake of last night reminded me of funny happening. The woman who had lived in Toyama had started to live in Tokyo because of the college. She looked for the important thing as soon as there had been a earthquake in her apartment. What did she look for? Imagine! It was a yellow helmet. Of course it is important to survive an earthquake. For example, to hide under a table. I wanted to know if she put on a yellow helmet when I looked at the news of last night's earthquake.

0 件のコメント: