2006/02/02

The book 'The secret'

I'm starting reading a book 'The secret' that Keigo Higashino wrote as I had borrowed it from the library on last week. 秘密 I just read the first chapter of it and it was very interesting. In this morning,I was reading it,while I got on the train to go to my office. The story of 'The secret' is that the man who lost her wire by the traffic accident. Then his daughter survived the traffic accident but she was possessed by her mother! So he and his daughter began to live with having the strange 'secret'. The movie 'The secret' was made in 1999. Ryouko Hirosue played a role as the daughter in this movie. 秘密 ◆20%OFF! I would like to watch this movie!When I read the chapter of his crying for his dead wife, I managed to stop shedding tears at the train. I think that Keigo Higashino is very good at writing realistic portrayal of characters. And he always write the surprise end of story. Anyway,I will keep reading his books for ever.

0 件のコメント: