2006/02/04

The movie 'Jarhead'

I went to watch the movie 'Jarhead' after work as I had got the ticket of movie preview last week. As soon as it was 6 pm,I left my office. Because The movie would start at 6:30 pm. I had gone to the same movie theater in the past. When I had gone there, I watched the movie 'Load of War' that Nicolas Cage had played as main role. I ran to the theater and managed to arrive at the theater at 6:25 pm! After watching this movie, I felt this movie was very real. The title of this movie 'Jarhead' is used by the Marrines. The story is about the Marines in the Gulf war. Of course,I watched the terrible scenes in this movie. I don't know the real war yet. I didn't experience the real war yet.Especially in Japan. I can't explain about this movie very well but I think it was good to watch this movie.

0 件のコメント: