2006/02/09

having breakfast

In this morning,I wake up at 5 am because I was hungry. This was out of common to me.I usually don't have a breakfast. But today was different. After getting up ,I went to the kitchen and looked for some food. Finally I found soy beans 'natto' and brown rice. Then I ate them. After eating them,I couldn't sleep. So I gave up sleeping and then I read the book 'The abduction of 99%'. 'The abduction of 99%' was written by Futari Okajima. They are very famous writers and there are their many books in the book stores. 'The abduction of 99%' is thriller. While I had been reading it for 1 hours,I felt asleep and so I went to bed at once. After 2 hours,I waked up again. I went to bed as I wanted to sleep more. Honestly,I wanted to take a holiday today. But I didn't and went to office. Anyway,I am very tired now.Why? I think that today is last half of a week.

0 件のコメント: