2006/02/08

SNS website 'mixi' starting new service as portal sites!

SNS website 'mixi' will start new service as portal sites.According to the news, Japanese SNS website 'mixi' will start new service as portal sites such as 'Yahoo'. When I watched this news,I was very surprised.At first,the news will be provided in 'mixi' and so the users will be able to collect the informations,and users talk about them. Some friends are working in this company.I thought I applied the job of 'mixi' before I work in this company.But I didn't. I heard My friend that she will apply the job of 'mixi' last week.She is free now. But she was fired from ex company and is looking for the new job now. I think I would like to work there if she will work.Although I'm user of mixi,I recently don't watch it.Because everyone is member now. Anyway,the portal sites recently will increase in Japan.

0 件のコメント: