2006/02/23

going on a diet with eating Miso soup

I recently wrote the article about breakfast on this blog.I wrote that I have a breakfast.But now,I try to have a breakfast since on Monday.I have a reason that I decided to have a breakfast since I watched the program on TV. The name of the program is "Aru Aru daijiten".This program is about health. According to the program,When American people eat Miso soup as breakfast,They could lose their weight! They eat only macrobiotics foods and they can lose their weight with eating macrobiotics foods.It is said that macrobiotics foods are brown rice,vegetable,soy beans,Miso etc. Those were Japanese food and old Japanese people have eaten those in the past. I knew macrobiotics foods and I usually try to eat those.In the fact,people ate Miso soup as breakfast and so they could their weight!They could lose at least 1 Kg for a week. It is said that Miso and Soy milk are fat-burning food.In adittion,They are said that they burn more calories. And so people eating those can lose their weight simply. Many of Japanese recently don't drink Miso soup ,because Miso soup contains many salt and it is bad to take many salt. Although I didn't drink Miso soup, I am drinking Miso soup as breakfast since the day I watched this program.There are many type of Miso in Japan. According to the program, red type of Miso is nice in the morning and white type of Miso is nice in the night. When I cook Miso soup,I boil water with frozen Tofu "Kouya Dofu" and some seaweed "Wakame". After 3 mins,I put red type of Miso into the pan. It is very easy to cook Miso soup. Will I be able to lose my weight? About miso is here

0 件のコメント: