2006/02/09

Email from London

When I checked the email box, I received the email from my friend who is in London. Wow! She went to England last week and sheis studying in England now. After studying for 2 weeks,she will go around Europe. The most thing that she had worried about is to access the internet. But she said that she can do that any time! So I can chat with her on the net! In the email,she asked me what I want.And I send her the massage that I want this snack after checking the websites. Sainsbury's Party Bites Gouda Cheese Crispies 100g In addition,I asked her to bring back to Japan with Jay Key who is a singer of Jamiroquai. I heard that he live in scotland now. Yep,I said it for a joke! Anyway,I would like to go to England someday.Of course,I'm looking forward to meeting her.

0 件のコメント: