2006/02/22

"Zenikin" - The man living in the mountain

"Zenikin" is one of the TV programs I love. This program is very funny! Because funny people appear on this program. They are very poor and save money to live.But it isn't serious because they enjoying saving money. Sometimes,I was surprised that I could not to do if I were him or her. In the past,I watched that the man living in the mountain appeared on this program.I envied his life because there are beautiful mountains and rivers around his house. When the sun rises up,he get up and have a breakfast. And he goes out to do rafting or swimming in the river. When he get tired,he goes home and take a rest. After taking a rest,he go out to get food. There are many vegetables that we can eat. Neighbours sometimes give eggs or meats etc to him. In stead of taking foods,he helps neighbour to repair their furniture and houses etc. After having a lunch or dinner,He does what he wants to do. At night,He goes out to prepair the hotspring and takes a bath. He can take a bath seeing beautiful night view! I think he can his time and decide what to do.Well,I have to leave my office. Of course,I will watch "Zenikin" tonight.

0 件のコメント: