2006/02/22

I don't know what I'm doing now.

Finally,I could finish doing testing of one program. When did I start doing testing of this program? I would not like to remember that. But when I finish doing testing of programs,I think that there are not QA engineers in my office. Because they don't know about development of web program. So I have to do testing about security. It is very hard to do testing all by myself. I think it is only in my case. It is very important to find security holes ,recently. Luckily,I had not to do testing like now at all before I joined the current company. Because there are many QA engineer who had high skills and some tools in ex company. But now,I wonder if I am a web engineer while I do testing programs. If I had to do testing all of cases,I would like to use some tools when I will do testing. At least,Bugzilla. It is for free!

0 件のコメント: