2006/02/20

Okinawa's culture -The famous dancing tour bus guide of Okinawa

According to the news,there is a famous dancing tour guide in Okinawa. Tourist can learn the culture of Okinawa and watch her dancing. Her name Marie Teruya. Her dance is called 'Ryu bu' and 'Ryu bu' is a dance of Okinawa. 'Ryu' means the old name of Okinawa in Japanese. 'bu' means the word of 'dance' in Japanese.Okinawa was called 'Ryukyu' in the past. The culture of Okinawa 'Ryukyu Kingdom' is very different to other japanese culture. She learned how to dance of Ryukyu since she was a child. And She is very good at dance and won the prize in 1995. Many people said that Okinawa's people is very kind. And when I went to Okinawa ,I felt that. Okinawa is similar to Hawaii. There are beautiful oceans ,beaches,and some islands in okinawa. And when we go to Okinawa,we can feel that okinawa is an exotic city. These days,Okinawa is watched by urban people. Recently,Some of people leave from their hometown and move to Okinawa. In deed there are Okinawa's food restaurants and bars and shop in Tokyo. Okinawa's language is different to standard Japanese language too. But I like Okinawa's language because I can feel peace of my mind when I hear Okinawa's language.It is very warm! When I go to Okinawa,I would like to watch dance.

0 件のコメント: