2006/05/03

Japanese restaurant 'Oto-Oto'

How was lunch of Japanese restaurant 'Oto-Oto'? Yes, It was wonderful.I could see a fine view while eating lunch because there are trees in front of this restaurant. I ordered 'To-fu yuba-zen'. Yuba is made from soy milk. Do you know how to make Yuba? You can make Yuba at home and eat it! If you want to know , look at this.I like yuba with wasabi! I could eat Yuba with wasabi,Fried tofu 'Age-dashi-tofu' and fish,rice,miso-soup,Japanese pickles 'Tsukemono'. And coffee too! The price was 1,350 yen! There were many dishes in this restaurant. For example, - Japanese noodle 'Inaniwa Udon' - Grilled fish etc I hope that I will have dinner in this restaurant someday. I know other nice Japanese tofu restaurant 'SORA-no-niwa' of Shibuya. I went to there some times. Url is http://r.gnavi.co.jp/fl/en/g775401/

10 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

Age? I love age!! Age onigiri is my favorite!!!

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
Japanese food always looks so pretty, I wish there were more Japanese restaurants here.
I have always found it hard to buy Japanese ingredients in the U.K. but I have just found this web site!!!

http://www.japancentre.com/?cmd=cat&cid=100

wow so much stuff so I can start learning to cook Japanese.......
any recomendations??
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

ba:

I like Age too!

You know Japanese food very well!

mike:
I saw the web site you told me!
It is very nice that you can buy Japanese food!

I want you to try many Japanese food!

Do you know Okonomi-yaki?
http://www.japancentre.com/?cmd=itm&cid=&id=644

Making Okonomiyaki is very easy.
Of course it is very delicious!
I think it is good for party!


I used to eat Bon curry while I was a child!

http://www.japancentre.com/?cmd=itm&cid=343&id=1072

It is very delicious.
hahaha.

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I have read about Okonomiyaki,
it is famous in Osaka??
I have not tried it but now I see I can get the ingredients I want to try and make some, so when i have time I will try cooking it, and send you a photo so you can tell me if it looks any good ..
ha ha
thanks
mike

reona さんのコメント...

mike:

Thank you for the comment!

yes,Okonomiyaki is Osaka's food.

I look forward to your pictures!!
Take care!!

Mr.galle さんのコメント...

Hi, I like this so cool!
I already link to this page.
If you don't mind, Please link to my blog that URL
http://foodsandfoods.blogspot.com/

Kokko さんのコメント...

Hi, nice to know you.
I'm a Japanese girl.
I'm glad that you are interested in Japanese food.
When I was reading your blog, I wanted to eat Yuba with wasabi.:p
I would like you to know more delicious Japanese food!

匿名 さんのコメント...

I'd like to eat yuba with wasabi.
It sounds great!

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hello!
I love Inaniwa-udon:D
Try it someday!
You must like it too^^

匿名 さんのコメント...

I like Tofu-yubazenn too.
Have you ever eaten Hitsumabushi?
I recommend you it.