2006/05/12

My black pants

After work, I met my friend last night. Then we drank coffee and ate chocolate cakes during talking about our jobs. After chatting with my friend, it was 9 pm . Then I remembered the fact at the station before going back to my house. Yes,the answer was my black pants. I had never put on it for 6 month. Then I tried putting it on after waking up in the morning of yesterday. But I couldn't put on it in the morning. Because of my belly fat!! So I decided to walk to my house. I could watch the night view of Tokyo while walking. I managed to arrive at my house after 10 mins. But I couldn't give up eating dinner because of the hunger. Anyway,I wil try putting my black pants tonight while praying my god. I hope that I will be able to put on it again.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I hope you managed to get into those pants.....
you have too much amazing food to eat ..he he
take care
mike

reona さんのコメント...

mike:
Hi!
How are you?

I decided to start diet.
hahaha.