2006/05/03

nishi-shinjyuku

I went out to meet my friend. The place we met was Nishi-shinjyku. It is one of the place I like because there are many shops and parks in there. When I arrived at 'Shinjyuku center building', it was 11:50 am. So I took pictures around there. This is Tokyo Metropolitan government's building. If you go to there, you can go to the observation room for free and see a view at the observation room of 202 meters above the ground. I took photos while waiting for my friend. I found nice restaurants. - Indian restaurant 'Tarlly'. Curry is one of the dish I love. My ex co-workers are Indian and we often went to the Indian restaurant to have lunch. When I took pictures, there were many people who were eating curry at there. If I didn't need to wait for my friend, I surely would eat curry at this restaurant. - Intailian restaurant 'Aruden tei' I didn't know that this restaurant is well known to Italian who live in Tokyo. There were many photos in front of this restaurant. - cafe 'HAITI' I want to drink coffee at cafe 'HAITI'. Because Ba told me that coffee is good for our health! Of course I like coffee! After 10 mins, my friend arrived and we went to Japanese food restaurant 'Oto-oto'. I remembered that I had lunch with my ex boss at this restaurant once when I looked at this restaurant. This restaurant's food was very delicious! Sorry, I need to sleep more. Because I couldn't sleep last night. I will post again.

8 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

Wow, very pretty pictures!!!!

Tokyo is really a nice place to walk around.

And these restaurants, one better than another, although i think you made an excellent choice (i saw oto-oto's website)! i hope you and your friend enjoyed a lot!

tchau!

just two more things: yes, coffee is healthy to prevent some heart diseases, but don't exaggerate otherwise you won't sleep for 3 days in a row! hahaha
and did i read right? at tarlly restaurant they give you rice as much as you can eat??? 8O

匿名 さんのコメント...

hey reona, i'm anand Ipshi's boyfriend, got to your blog through hers.
I must say you're doing a great job, nice blog! very happy for you and Ipshi.. wishing you luck for your good work and the new friendship!
bye for now, take care!

Mike さんのコメント...

yea great pictures and you have such a cool choice of restaurants.......
strange , an Indian Restaurant in Tokyo but some of the chalk board is written in english?????
Curry is the most popular food in the U.K. now.

ha ha... coffee healthy ....mmm , well Ba ,I 've heard that but my doctor stopped me drinking it a couple of years ago because I had become addicted to caffein ..and my blood pressure was so high he freaked... I had been working shifts and drank up to 20 strong cups a day!!! It didn't stop me sleeping but gave me head aches.
Now I stick to one or two cups of tea per day.

Ipshi さんのコメント...

hey there .. beautiful pictures .. wish i knew more about these places .. nice to know u like indian food :)

reona さんのコメント...

ba:
Wow.
Could you read Japanese?
Wow.How amazing!

We can eat rice and nan bread as much as we like at tarlly restaurant!!
This is my favorite Indian restaurant.
rajmahal http://gourmet.yahoo.co.jp/0000697391/U0001048627

I sometimes go to there.

Do you like Indian food?
And are Indian restaurants popular in Brazil?

anand:
Hi!Thank you for the comment!
I am glad you read my blog!
Thank you!

Do you have your own blog?

mike:
Thank you for the comment!

I saw your email.
I think you can become a wonderful chef!
There are many types's restaurants in Tokyo.

Curry is one of foods Japanese like.

Do you know England curry?
It is popular in Japan.

In japan,there are many types of Curries.
- Japanese curry
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_curry
- England curry
- Thai curry
- Indian curry
- Soup curry
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%82%B9%E3%83%BC%E3%83%97%E3%82%AB%E3%83%AC%E3%83%BC
Soup curry has been a popular food in Sapporo of Hokkaidou.
Then there are many restaurant of Soup curries in Tokyo now.
'Cocoro' is a most famous Soup curry's restaurant.
http://www.cocoro-soupcurry.com/

Ipshi:
Thank you for the comment!
I like taking photos very much!

ba さんのコメント...

chotto, chotto!!! yes, but i can read only a few characters (none of them is a kanji :D).

And it's hard to say one thing that isn't popular in Brazil... at least here in Sao Paulo we have greek, jewish, japanese, arabian, indian, thai, korean, turkish, germany, french restaurants... But unfortunately I've never an oportunity to eat indian food. only the curry (kare) my mother does.

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
could you please tell me what is meant by England curry?? The most popular curries here are Indian style,
but you can also get Thai , Chinese and I have tried Japanese curry, I bought the roux, it looked like a chocholate bar.
We call our curry restaurants Indian but often they are from Pakistan or Nepal and other countries with similar cuisine.
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

mike:

English curry is
http://www.thecurrymakers.com.au/curry_old_english.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curry

I think it is the traditional British Curry.
It is called 'English curry' in Japan.