2006/05/30

Rafthing of Tone river

Once, I posted the article about rafting of Tone river on June. Yes, I got the email of the schedule this morning. Schedule? I will have to go to Tokyo station until 9:00 am. Then we will go to the Tone river with the bus. According to the email, we will arrive at the Tone river at 11 am. After eating lunch, we will start doing rafting at 13 pm and then we will enjoy doing rafting until 16 pm!! Sounds nice!! After rafting, we will go to the hot spring 'Onsen' for 1 hours. But I am afraid that it is rainy season in Japan now. Last week, it had been rain. So I looked at the weather news a few mins ago. Oh, my god!! Yes, according to the news, it may be rain on Sun when I will go to Tone river. I hope that it will be clear on Sun!!

4 件のコメント:

Piccola さんのコメント...

Onsen sounds wonderful! If i have a chance to go to Japan, i will definately try it! :)

Hope you have loads of fun.

ba さんのコメント...

wow!! whatever the weather is, i hope you enjoy it!!!!!!!

Mike さんのコメント...

sounds like a blast,
I hope the weather stays good,
but I guess you'll be getting wet anyway if your rafting!
have fun.

reona さんのコメント...

piccola:
Thank you for the comment!!

How are you?

Yes,I love Onsen!!
I hope you will enjoy Onsen if you visit japan!
There are many onsen in Japan!!

ba:
I hope that it will be good when I will go to do rafting!

mike:
Thank for the comment!
I will post the article after doing rafting!!
Take care!