2006/05/03

Traffic jam 'Jyutai'

Japanese famous traffic jam 'jyutai' of 'Gloden week' started! This morning,I woke up at 9:30 am because today is a holiday. Then I turn on the TV and watched a news about traffic. If you watch the crowded cars of highways, you don't want to go out by cars. According to the news,today is the peak of traffic jam!! The drivers have to wait for hours in order to arrived at the places. Anyway,I hope that I will have lunch with my friend today without a traffic jam.

3 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

You are right. Relax and enjoy the holiday and your lunch with your friend!

Ipshi さんのコメント...

hey girly !! its feels so good to hav made a new friend !! hope u hav a great day and lunch !!

reona さんのコメント...

ba:
Hi!
I miss you because I can't chat with you enough!

I could enjoy lunch!
I will post it soon!

Ipshi:
Thank you for the comment!
I ate lunch at Japanese restaurant today.
What kind of food do you like?
I like Japanese food and Indian foods.

Curry is one of dishes I love.

I especially like spicy food!