2006/05/14

Tateshina & Villa of Yasujiro Ozu

I forgot posting the article about Tateshina and a villa of Japanese famous movie director Yasujiro Ozu 'mugei-sou'. I and my friend went to Tateshina of Nagano prefecture by the car. We arrived at Tateshina at afternoon. Then we decided to have lunch at the restaurant of Japanese noodle 'Soba'. This Japanese noodle 'soba' restaurant's name is 'soba-syou'. Then I ordered Oroshi-soba.It was 950yen. Very delicous!! After eating lunch,we went to the villa of Japanese famous movie directore Ozu. It was very fantastic! Everybody can show and enter the villa for free. But we couldn't enter the villa because the time was over 16 pm. So we sat down the chair of garden and looked at the view for 1 hours. I hope that I will go to the villa again.

4 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
wow...... I love the films of Yasujiro Ozu!!!!
How amazing to visit his villa.
His film Tokyo Story (Tokyo Monogatari) is one of the best films I have ever seen. It is very highly respected in the U.K. by film critics, in a recent survey it was voted the best film ever made!!
It is not easy to get the films of Ozu on DVD with English subtitles but now I have seen about six of his movies.
Do you like his movies?
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

mike:

Thank you for the comment!

Of course I like Ozu's movies too.

His villa was very fantastic.
I hope that I will go to there again!

I hope that you wil get Ozu's movies and enjoy them soon!

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
tonight I watched the Ozu movie called ,
A Story Of Floating Weeds.
It was made in 1934 and was silent and black and white. It is an American DVD and has some nice piano music to accompany the film.
I was a little tired but still enjoyed this film.
cheers
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

mike:
Thank you for the comment!!
I am glad because you enjoyed the movie!
I didn't watch it yet.
I have to watch it!!

You know Japanese movies very well.
I respect you.
Recently,young people don't watch Ozu's movies.

But my father love movies.
So we often watch movies together since I was a child.