2006/05/31

Yes,Lack of sleep

I took a day off today. Why? Because of the game of soccer Japan and German. In Japan, it started at 4:20 am. So I tried not to sleep until 4:20 am. What did I do until 4;20 am? After work, I met with my friend and talked about the game of Japan and German while having dinner and drinking. It was very long time because I just waited for starting the game!! After meeting friend, I went to my house and arrived at 4 am. I really think the game of Japan and German was wonderful!! It was 7:00 am when the game was over. But there were one problem after the game.That's right. I didn't sleep at all. So I took a day off. (Please keep it secret!!Please! hahaha) I wonder whether I will be able to get up the morning after watching the game of early morning and go to my work while the world cup. I know that it may be a silly problem. But it is important that watching the games of world cup for me . I hope that I can take day offs while the world cup!

5 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

You didn't sleep?!?!?!? Yeah, you ARE crazy!! hahahaha
When I have to wake up at 3~4am to watch Formula One races, I sleep until the scheduled time otherwise I can't keep awake! ;)

Nice games, huh?

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I saw the result 2-2 that's a good result against Germany and from the report it sounded like an exciting game . So worth missing sleep and work for.. ha ha.
I have a different problem because many of the games will happen while I am at work, we may close our shop or get a T.V. in for England games but I want to watch as many games as possible especially Japan ,Brazil and Argentina. I may have to use the radio or see recorded T.V. highlights.
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

ba:
Yes,I had been waiting for the game until 4 am.
when the games of world cup will be broadcasted on TV ,I will get up at the early morning.


mike:
Thank you for the comment!
The game of Japan vs Germany was very exciting!

I can understand you!
I want to watch many games!!
hahaha.
I hope that you will be able to watch many games!!

Ipshi さんのコメント...

i used to be this crazy about cricket .. india is not that into football ... but recently iv stopped paying attention to cricket as well cos of the recent match fixing scandals so every dropped catch looks like a set up to me !!!

reona さんのコメント...

Ipshi:

Thank you for the comment!

How are you?

Cricket isn't popular in Japan.
But baseball and soccer are popular in Japan.
Before,Baseball was the most popular sport.
But recently,it was changed.
Our generations prefer soccer!

Did you play at cricket?