2006/05/11

korean wave 'Han-Ryu'

You many know that Korean movies and TV programs have kept being popular in Japan since 3 years ago. It is called Korean wave 'Han-ryu'. At first, Korean dramas Winter Sonata 'Fuyu-sona' we call started to be broadcasted on TV in 2003. Then Korean actor Bae Yongjun was popular among Japanese elder women. After that, many Korean movies and dramas started be broadcasted in Japan. As soon as they have been broadcast in Japan, they are popular among many Japanese women in Japan. When I was charged with the web site of cellphones during working at the ex company, the web sites of Korean entertainments was released on the web site of cellphones. But I didn't watch Korean movies and dramas yet at that time. And I often had to work overtime during working at the ex company because there were many tasks. ( Now,I am remembering that I worked during Japanese holidays 'Golden week' of last year.) Finally, I recently watched Korean movies and dramas. I watched these. - Beautiful Days 'Utukushiki-Hibi' - Happy together - Addicted - Bittersweet Life These are Lee Jung Hyun's movies. I knew Lee Jung Hyun before I watched these because I had watched the movie 'JSA'. I think 'JSA' was good. Anyway, I could enjoy these very well.

4 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
it seems that movies from Korea are getting more popular in the U.K. too. You can now buy a selection of films on DVD. Of course we don't have any T.V. shows though. I haven't watched any Korean movies yet because if I like them I will want to buy all those DVD's!
I already spend too much money on DVDs of Japanese movies .. ha ha.
I should try to see some though.
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

mike:

Thank you for the comment!
Wow.I didn't know that Korean movies are popular in your country!
I thought it was in only Asian countries.

Which Japanese movies did you recently watch?

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
recently I have seen,
Dolls by Takeshi Kitano,
Ikiru by Kurosawa Akira,
Twighlight Samurai by Yoji Yamada,
Eureka by Shinji Aoyama
Assassination by Masahiro Shinoda.

I enjoyed them all,
have you seen any of them?

reona さんのコメント...

mike:
I had watched Dolls,Ikiru,Eureka!!

I have to watch Japanese movies more!

I am glad because you could enjoy Japanese movies!

Now,I want to watch Memory of tomorrow.

http://www.ashitanokioku.jp/

This is a story of a man attacked by juvenile Alzheimer's disease.

This is Ken watanabe 's movie!