2008/05/29

British Tourist Authority

Finally, I finished testing programs. Oh, I can study English!!!

Yesterday, I went to the British Tourist Authority again. The place is close to Tameike station. Before I had gone to UK last year, I went to there with my mom.

I told my mom that I went to there 2 weeks ago. She wanted the travel guide books of 2008. So I went to there yesterday.

Unfortunately, British Tourist Authority is closed on weekend. If it would be opened on weekend, I'll often go to there. If it is possible, I'd like to go to UK again this year and stay longer. Anyway, I have to save money.hahaha

To tell the truth, I am thinking that I'll change my living place. The apartment is close to Shinjyuku. But the rent is too expensive although the room is small... So I hope I'll move on July or Aug. I don't care that it is far from the office. I would like to save money and try to put up with getting the train for a few hours.hahaha

0 件のコメント: